For all venue booking enquiries, including pricing please telephone 01684 294639 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Booking form and terms and conditions can be downloaded from the Venue Hire Forms section on the right hand top corner of this page.
Tewkesbury Town Hall (located on the High Street) is a Grade II* listed building and is the home of Tewkesbury Town Council. There are four different rooms available for hire.
Click here for photographs.
The Corn Exchange can be booked for a variety of functions including presentations, indoor markets and coffee mornings. The room can be set up to suit your requirements, please let us know what you require when you contact us.
There is access to a kitchen and a toilet is located off the Court Room which can be accessed directly from the Corn Exchange.
The Court Room immediately behind the Corn Exchange is also available for hire, and can host meetings, auctions, and displays. There is a toilet accessible from the Court Room.
Prior to its conversion, the Court Room was used for a number of criminal cases that resulted in transportation to Van Diemen’s Land in Australia. The detention cells that served the Court Room still exist in the Town Hall basement.
The Mayor’s Parlour is located upstairs and has seating for approximately 10 people around a table. A screen and projector is available for presentations. Extra seating can be added to the room if required. This room makes an ideal, affordable meeting venue in unique surroundings in the centre of Tewkesbury
There is access to kitchen facilities and a toilet.
The Council Chamber is located upstairs and has seating for 20 people in a semi- circle as well as extra seating at the back of the room.
The room can be used for music practice and drama rehearsals due to the favourable acoustics.
Kitchen facilities and a toilet can also be accessed from the Council Chamber.
The George Watson Memorial Hall was given to the Town in 1910 by Jessie Creese in memory of her late brother George Watson.
- The main hall is ideal for concerts and larger events with seating capacity of 200 and standing capacity of 400 plus balcony seating for 50
- There is a stage with a Bluetooth compatible voice and music PA system (additional PA equipment required for music events), stage lighting comprising of two spotlights and five additional lights that can all flood the stage with colour and are controlled/programmed by an app including the ability to set the lights to change to music
- Three lockable changing rooms with their own facilities
- Wifi is available throughout the building
- Licensed bar with draft ale, cider and lager
- Optional further bottle bar facility
- There is a commercial kitchen for catering
- Toilet facilities including a separate accessible toilet
- Tudor Room can also be hired for smaller events
Click here for photographs.
The entrance to the building is accessible being on the ground floor and has an entrance ramp and a handrail. The main hall has a floor area of 144 sq m, with a sprung wooden floor.
The Tudor Room has a floor area of 13 sq m with standing capacity of 50 and a seating capacity of 40. This room has a licensed bar. There are also meeting rooms that can be hired. There are gents and ladies toilets on the ground floor and two unisex toilets on the first floor. There is a disabled toilet on the ground floor. The hall has a kitchen that can cater for up to 200 guests. The kitchen has a cooker, crockery, fridge, hot and cold water, and a tea urn. The hall has public liability insurance for up to £5 million and has licences for alcohol, theatre, film, live music, recorded music and dance.